Organic Greens Super Food Powder 120 Tablets
Regular price $79.99 Sale price $29.00
Organic Greens Super Food Powder 120 Tablets
3rd Party Certified Organic by Where Food Comes From
30 Super Foods in each Tablet!!
1. Alfalfa Grass - has been shown to help lower cholesterol, also benefits for blood sugar control and relieving symptoms of menopause. People also take it for its high content of antioxidants, vitamins C and K, copper, folate and magnesium.
2. Barley Grass - rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body. They help carry free radicals out of the body and lower your risk of problems ranging from decreased skin elasticity to breast and colon cancer.
3. Oat Grass - contain some unique components — in particular, the soluble fiber beta-glucan and antioxidants called avenanthramides. Benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation and reduced constipation.
4. Broccoli - This powerhouse veg contains plant-based omega-3 fatty acids called alpha-linolenic acid, or ALAs, which are linked to anti-inflammation and improved circulation. High in fiber for good digestive help.
5. Spinach Leaf - Excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folate as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach
6. Cabbage - Raise levels of beta-carotene, lutein, and other heart-protective antioxidants. It also helps lower something called “oxidized” LDL, which is linked to hardening of the arteries. And since it eases inflammation, it can help prevent heart disease.
7. Pea Seed - Good source of vitamins C and E, zinc, and other antioxidants that strengthen your immune system. Other nutrients, such as vitamins A and B and coumestrol, help reduce inflammation and lower your risk of chronic conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis.
8. Cauliflower - High in fiber, and vitamins B and C. It also contains high concentrations of carotenoids (antioxidants) and glucosinolates. Both of these compounds have anti-cancer effects.
9. Parsley Leaf - Rich in antioxidants. Supports bone health. Contains cancer-fighting substances. Rich in nutrients that protect your eyes. Improve heart health. Antibacterial properties.
10. Brussels Sprout - High in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Reduce the risk of cancer, decrease inflammation and improve blood sugar control.
11. Kale Leaf - Loaded with powerful antioxidants like Quercetin and Kaempferol. It is an excellent source of vitamin C. Help lower cholesterol. One of the world's best sources of vitamin K.
12. Spirulina - Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Can lower “Bad” LDL and triglyceride levels. Protects “Bad” LDL cholesterol from oxidation. Anti-cancer properties. Reduce blood pressure. Improves symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
13. Celery Seed - Contains a plant compound called apigenin, which plays a role in traditional Chinese medicine as an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant agent.
14. Asparagus - It's an excellent source of vitamin K, an essential nutrient involved in blood clotting and bone health
15. Apple Fruit Pulp - Good for weight loss and your Heart. Linked to a lower risk of diabetes. Prebiotic effects promotes good gut bacteria. Contain compounds that helps fight asthma
16. Beet Root - Packed with essential nutrients, beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
17. Carrot Root - particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants. They're a weight-loss-friendly and have been linked to lower cholesterol levels and improved eye health.
18. Tomato - The major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
19. Strawberry - Packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, strawberries are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food. They are among the top fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium.
20. Tart Cherry - Increase strength and reduce muscle soreness. Help you sleep better. Reduce symptoms of arthritis and gout. Promote brain health. Strengthen the immune system.
21. Garlic Bulb - Better Blood Pressure. Lower Cholesterol. Reduced Risk of Heart Disease. Garlic for Colds and Flu. Better Athletic Performance. Stronger Bones. Improved Memory. Super Skin.
22. Green Onion - Part of the Allium family, Scientists have identified certain compounds in these vegetables that seem to protect against cancer. Studies show a correlation between the consumption of these vegetables and reduced risk for myeloma, gastric, colorectal, endometrial, lung, and prostate cancer.
23. Blueberry - Contain iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin K. Skin health. Lowering blood pressure. Managing diabetes. Protecting against heart disease. Preventing cancer. Improving mental health.
24. Raspberry - High in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They may protect against diabetes, cancer, obesity, arthritis and other conditions and may even provide anti-aging effects.
25. Blackberry - Full of vitamins and minerals like C, K, and manganese. High in fiber. Boost brain health. Helps support oral health.
26. Ginger Root - Contains gingerol, which has powerful medicinal properties. Can treat many forms of nausea, especially morning sickness. Help with weight loss and osteoarthritis. May drastically lower blood sugars and improve heart disease risk factors.
27. Rice - Natural Anti-Inflammatory and Gluten Free. Improves Nervous System Health. Good Source of Energy. Diuretic and Digestive Qualities: Prevents Constipation. Can Help Reduce Cancer Risks.
28. Green Bell Pepper Fruit -Rich in many vitamins and antioxidants, especially vitamin C and various carotenoids. For this reason, they may have several health benefits, such as improved eye health and reduced risk of several chronic diseases.
29. Sunflower Lecithin - Used for treating gallbladder disease, liver disease, certain types of depression, high cholesterol, anxiety, and a skin disease called eczema.
30. Palm Oil - Decreasing cholesterol levels, reducing oxidative stress, boosting brain health, slowing the progression of heart disease, increasing vitamin A status, and improving skin and hair health.